Kulshan Brewing Company Raspberry Gose
Pours a color that is slightly cloudy, beautiful pink or ruby red with a stream of carbonation bubbles rising from the bottom up. The head is fizzy and white, disappearing quickly into a thin film. Strong raspberry fruit and tartness in the aroma. Taste is full of that same fresh, ripe, raspberry fruit. But the tartness is mild, and not nearly as sour as some Gose-style beers. Instead, there's a huge amount of fruit complemented by a cracker-like backbone of wheat and pilsner malt and a touch of sweetness. Well carbonated with a moutfeel that is extremely crisp, dry, and refreshing. Light bodied and only 4% ABV, but this is bursting with flavor. Summer may be over, but we're looking forward to trying this again next year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 56 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity