Kitty Kat Blues
Kitty Kat Blues pours a super clear, pale amber color with a thin head. The aroma has a lot going on, but is dominated by blueberry. Taste is fruity with tons of blueberry up front, just like the aroma. But the fruit is a natural flavor, with no artificial flavoring. Vanilla bean comes through in the aftertaste. This makes the cut as a Strange Brew because of the organic mountain grown catnip. We're not sure what catnip tastes like, but it certainly doesn't detract from the flavor of this beer. It's unique, but also very well balanced. Don't be hesitant to try this beer because it's actually really really good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity