Kirin Ichiban is a crisp lager with a bit of a dry mouthfeel. It has a rice/corn flavor with a slight sweetness in the aftertaste. This is one of the Big 3 Japanese beers in the US and is often put to the test against Sapporo and Asahi at sushi restaurants around the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 16 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 26 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity