Kirin Ichiban is a crisp lager with a bit of a dry mouthfeel. It has a rice/corn flavor with a slight sweetness in the aftertaste. This is one of the Big 3 Japanese beers in the US and is often put to the test against Sapporo and Asahi at sushi restaurants around the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 47 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity