Kirin Ichiban is a crisp lager with a bit of a dry mouthfeel. It has a rice/corn flavor with a slight sweetness in the aftertaste. This is one of the Big 3 Japanese beers in the US and is often put to the test against Sapporo and Asahi at sushi restaurants around the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity