Color is hazy, golden yellow, with two fingers of pure white, fluffy head and ample lacing. Bold, hoppy aroma with lots of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose: a juicy dankness up front, dominated by tropical fruit like mango and pineapple and papaya. Also some orange, tangerine, and lime citrus. This transitions into a medium but pleasant bitterness on the back end. Pale malt flavors with cracker-like characteristics and a very mild sweetness. Dry mouthfeel with lively carbonation that accentuates the hop flavors. A phenomenal hazy, Double IPA and one of the best from Toppling Goliath!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 6 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 40 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity