Color is hazy, golden yellow, with two fingers of pure white, fluffy head and ample lacing. Bold, hoppy aroma with lots of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose: a juicy dankness up front, dominated by tropical fruit like mango and pineapple and papaya. Also some orange, tangerine, and lime citrus. This transitions into a medium but pleasant bitterness on the back end. Pale malt flavors with cracker-like characteristics and a very mild sweetness. Dry mouthfeel with lively carbonation that accentuates the hop flavors. A phenomenal hazy, Double IPA and one of the best from Toppling Goliath!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 8 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity