Color is hazy, golden yellow, with two fingers of pure white, fluffy head and ample lacing. Bold, hoppy aroma with lots of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose: a juicy dankness up front, dominated by tropical fruit like mango and pineapple and papaya. Also some orange, tangerine, and lime citrus. This transitions into a medium but pleasant bitterness on the back end. Pale malt flavors with cracker-like characteristics and a very mild sweetness. Dry mouthfeel with lively carbonation that accentuates the hop flavors. A phenomenal hazy, Double IPA and one of the best from Toppling Goliath!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Saison. 3 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 49 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity