Color is hazy, golden yellow, with two fingers of pure white, fluffy head and ample lacing. Bold, hoppy aroma with lots of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose: a juicy dankness up front, dominated by tropical fruit like mango and pineapple and papaya. Also some orange, tangerine, and lime citrus. This transitions into a medium but pleasant bitterness on the back end. Pale malt flavors with cracker-like characteristics and a very mild sweetness. Dry mouthfeel with lively carbonation that accentuates the hop flavors. A phenomenal hazy, Double IPA and one of the best from Toppling Goliath!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 29 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA