Color is murky and golden, with one and a half fingers of off-white, foamy head. Big, hoppy aroma, lots of citrus and tropical fruit, it smells delicious. Terrific taste, with Citra hop flavors from start to finish. Orange, tangerine, and maybe kumquat. Some tropical fruit like mango and papaya. Mouthfeel is juicy and pulpy, pretty creamy, with smooth carbonation. Not too sweet, which we like, and the 8.7% ABV is pretty well hidden. The aftertaste is equally good, with a lingering hop flavor that coats the tongue. One of the best that we’ve had from Fieldwork.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 49 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity