Color is murky and golden, with one and a half fingers of off-white, foamy head. Big, hoppy aroma, lots of citrus and tropical fruit, it smells delicious. Terrific taste, with Citra hop flavors from start to finish. Orange, tangerine, and maybe kumquat. Some tropical fruit like mango and papaya. Mouthfeel is juicy and pulpy, pretty creamy, with smooth carbonation. Not too sweet, which we like, and the 8.7% ABV is pretty well hidden. The aftertaste is equally good, with a lingering hop flavor that coats the tongue. One of the best that we’ve had from Fieldwork.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 7 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity