Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA
This Fresh Hop IPA pours a pale amber color that is mostly clear but there's a slight haze to it. Lots of lively carbonation bubbles and a head that is white, thick, and foamy. Good retention and lacing. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with tropical fruit and ripe melon. The taste keeps the hops coming, but they seem citrusier and piney compared with the aroma. Lots of resin and herbal flavors. A solid bitterness comes through, especially in the finish. Malt flavors of dark bread and caramel provide support and balance with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Finishes dry with the grapefruit bitterness coating your tongue well after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity