Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA
This Fresh Hop IPA pours a pale amber color that is mostly clear but there's a slight haze to it. Lots of lively carbonation bubbles and a head that is white, thick, and foamy. Good retention and lacing. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with tropical fruit and ripe melon. The taste keeps the hops coming, but they seem citrusier and piney compared with the aroma. Lots of resin and herbal flavors. A solid bitterness comes through, especially in the finish. Malt flavors of dark bread and caramel provide support and balance with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Finishes dry with the grapefruit bitterness coating your tongue well after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 48 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity