Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA
This Fresh Hop IPA pours a pale amber color that is mostly clear but there's a slight haze to it. Lots of lively carbonation bubbles and a head that is white, thick, and foamy. Good retention and lacing. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with tropical fruit and ripe melon. The taste keeps the hops coming, but they seem citrusier and piney compared with the aroma. Lots of resin and herbal flavors. A solid bitterness comes through, especially in the finish. Malt flavors of dark bread and caramel provide support and balance with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Finishes dry with the grapefruit bitterness coating your tongue well after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 43 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity