Killer Green Fresh Hop IPA
This year’s Killer Green Fresh Hop IPA pours a dark amber, light copper color with a sizeable off-white frothy head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh, dank, herbal and grassy. On the taste, we get some sweet caramel malt up front, but then plenty of hops for balance. Hops are earthy and herbal, but also fruity, with some banana and melon. Resinous with lots of mouthcoating; this even seems a bit boozy. But then there’s a mint freshness, especially in the finish. Somewhat tingly and crisp, the mint is like a palate cleanser after a big meal. Smooth and far from bitter for 97 IBUs, this is an IPA that mixes things up a bit with its flavor profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 59 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Frogger GLC. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil