Killer Green Fresh Hop IPA
This year's Killer Green Fresh Hop IPA pours a dark amber, light copper color with a sizeable off-white frothy head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh, dank, herbal and grassy. On the taste, we get some sweet caramel malt up front, but then plenty of hops for balance. Hops are earthy and herbal, but also fruity, with some banana and melon. Resinous with lots of mouthcoating; this even seems a bit boozy. But then there's a mint freshness, especially in the finish. Somewhat tingly and crisp, the mint is like a palate cleanser after a big meal. Smooth and far from bitter for 97 IBUs, this is an IPA that mixes things up a bit with its flavor profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity