Killer Green Fresh Hop IPA
This year's Killer Green Fresh Hop IPA pours a dark amber, light copper color with a sizeable off-white frothy head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh, dank, herbal and grassy. On the taste, we get some sweet caramel malt up front, but then plenty of hops for balance. Hops are earthy and herbal, but also fruity, with some banana and melon. Resinous with lots of mouthcoating; this even seems a bit boozy. But then there's a mint freshness, especially in the finish. Somewhat tingly and crisp, the mint is like a palate cleanser after a big meal. Smooth and far from bitter for 97 IBUs, this is an IPA that mixes things up a bit with its flavor profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 14 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity