Killer Green Fresh Hop IPA
This year's Killer Green Fresh Hop IPA pours a dark amber, light copper color with a sizeable off-white frothy head with nice retention. Aroma is fresh, dank, herbal and grassy. On the taste, we get some sweet caramel malt up front, but then plenty of hops for balance. Hops are earthy and herbal, but also fruity, with some banana and melon. Resinous with lots of mouthcoating; this even seems a bit boozy. But then there's a mint freshness, especially in the finish. Somewhat tingly and crisp, the mint is like a palate cleanser after a big meal. Smooth and far from bitter for 97 IBUs, this is an IPA that mixes things up a bit with its flavor profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 minute ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity