Killer Bees pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, filmy head. It gives off the aroma of wheatgrass, straw and a touch of citrus. It has a biscuity grain flavor and finishes with a slight honey sweetness and a touch of lemon and grassy hop bitterness that keeps the aftertaste from lingering. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Overall this is a clean, refreshing beer that serves as a reminder: summer is around the corner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity