Killer Bees pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, filmy head. It gives off the aroma of wheatgrass, straw and a touch of citrus. It has a biscuity grain flavor and finishes with a slight honey sweetness and a touch of lemon and grassy hop bitterness that keeps the aftertaste from lingering. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Overall this is a clean, refreshing beer that serves as a reminder: summer is around the corner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 27 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity