Killer Bees pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, filmy head. It gives off the aroma of wheatgrass, straw and a touch of citrus. It has a biscuity grain flavor and finishes with a slight honey sweetness and a touch of lemon and grassy hop bitterness that keeps the aftertaste from lingering. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Overall this is a clean, refreshing beer that serves as a reminder: summer is around the corner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 32 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity