Killer Bees pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, filmy head. It gives off the aroma of wheatgrass, straw and a touch of citrus. It has a biscuity grain flavor and finishes with a slight honey sweetness and a touch of lemon and grassy hop bitterness that keeps the aftertaste from lingering. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Overall this is a clean, refreshing beer that serves as a reminder: summer is around the corner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 8 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 53 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity