Killer Bees pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, filmy head. It gives off the aroma of wheatgrass, straw and a touch of citrus. It has a biscuity grain flavor and finishes with a slight honey sweetness and a touch of lemon and grassy hop bitterness that keeps the aftertaste from lingering. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Overall this is a clean, refreshing beer that serves as a reminder: summer is around the corner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 35 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity