Killer Bees pours a clear, golden yellow color with a thin, filmy head. It gives off the aroma of wheatgrass, straw and a touch of citrus. It has a biscuity grain flavor and finishes with a slight honey sweetness and a touch of lemon and grassy hop bitterness that keeps the aftertaste from lingering. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Overall this is a clean, refreshing beer that serves as a reminder: summer is around the corner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 1 hour ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 5 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity