Khakis or Car Keys?
Pours a hazy, golden orange color. One finger of off-white, creamy head. Fresh aroma with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy and juicy, with flavors that match the nose. Mango, pineapple, tangerine, lemon, and berry. Flaky malts with soft, doughy bread flavors. Mouthfeel is juicy and delicate, with lots of hoppy fruit flavors, especially mango. Light carbonation with a medium body. Mild bitterness, with a super smooth, nectarous finish. Overall a very good NE-style hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 36 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for San Francisco IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity