Keep the Noise Low
Keep the Noise Low pours a super clear, golden color. Head is bubbly and white, plus it sticks around with a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Very aromatic with citrus and piney hop notes. Flavor follows the nose with lemon lime citrus combined with tropical fruit. Bready malts that help create a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Medium bitterness that comes through more and more in the finish. Smooth and tasty, this is a very enjoyable IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for La Terrible. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity