Keep the Noise Low
Keep the Noise Low pours a super clear, golden color. Head is bubbly and white, plus it sticks around with a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Very aromatic with citrus and piney hop notes. Flavor follows the nose with lemon lime citrus combined with tropical fruit. Bready malts that help create a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Medium bitterness that comes through more and more in the finish. Smooth and tasty, this is a very enjoyable IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity