Keep the Noise Low
Keep the Noise Low pours a super clear, golden color. Head is bubbly and white, plus it sticks around with a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Very aromatic with citrus and piney hop notes. Flavor follows the nose with lemon lime citrus combined with tropical fruit. Bready malts that help create a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Medium bitterness that comes through more and more in the finish. Smooth and tasty, this is a very enjoyable IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity