Keep the Noise Low
Keep the Noise Low pours a super clear, golden color. Head is bubbly and white, plus it sticks around with a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Very aromatic with citrus and piney hop notes. Flavor follows the nose with lemon lime citrus combined with tropical fruit. Bready malts that help create a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Medium bitterness that comes through more and more in the finish. Smooth and tasty, this is a very enjoyable IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for PseudoSue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for American Beauty. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity