Keep the Noise Low
Keep the Noise Low pours a super clear, golden color. Head is bubbly and white, plus it sticks around with a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Very aromatic with citrus and piney hop notes. Flavor follows the nose with lemon lime citrus combined with tropical fruit. Bready malts that help create a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Medium bitterness that comes through more and more in the finish. Smooth and tasty, this is a very enjoyable IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 28 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mosaic & Eureka IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Happy New Beer!. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity