Keep the Noise Low
Keep the Noise Low pours a super clear, golden color. Head is bubbly and white, plus it sticks around with a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Very aromatic with citrus and piney hop notes. Flavor follows the nose with lemon lime citrus combined with tropical fruit. Bready malts that help create a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Medium bitterness that comes through more and more in the finish. Smooth and tasty, this is a very enjoyable IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 13 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity