Keep the Noise Low
Keep the Noise Low pours a super clear, golden color. Head is bubbly and white, plus it sticks around with a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Very aromatic with citrus and piney hop notes. Flavor follows the nose with lemon lime citrus combined with tropical fruit. Bready malts that help create a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Medium bitterness that comes through more and more in the finish. Smooth and tasty, this is a very enjoyable IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 16 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 38 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity