Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale
This session ale is very drinkable and provides a worthwhile option for someone who wants the hoppy taste of an IPA without a high ABV. The color is of golden straw with a nice head and strong floral and tropical aromas. It's smooth and refreshing like you get from a pilsner, yet pretty hoppy at the same time. This beer seems to be light on the malts and lacks some of the flavor profile from a true IPA, but it's solid for what it is.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 47 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity