Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale
This session ale is very drinkable and provides a worthwhile option for someone who wants the hoppy taste of an IPA without a high ABV. The color is of golden straw with a nice head and strong floral and tropical aromas. It's smooth and refreshing like you get from a pilsner, yet pretty hoppy at the same time. This beer seems to be light on the malts and lacks some of the flavor profile from a true IPA, but it's solid for what it is.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity