Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale
This session ale is very drinkable and provides a worthwhile option for someone who wants the hoppy taste of an IPA without a high ABV. The color is of golden straw with a nice head and strong floral and tropical aromas. It's smooth and refreshing like you get from a pilsner, yet pretty hoppy at the same time. This beer seems to be light on the malts and lacks some of the flavor profile from a true IPA, but it's solid for what it is.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 21 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity