Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale
This session ale is very drinkable and provides a worthwhile option for someone who wants the hoppy taste of an IPA without a high ABV. The color is of golden straw with a nice head and strong floral and tropical aromas. It's smooth and refreshing like you get from a pilsner, yet pretty hoppy at the same time. This beer seems to be light on the malts and lacks some of the flavor profile from a true IPA, but it's solid for what it is.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 5 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 40 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 51 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity