Kabru West Coast IPA
Kabru pours a bright clear golden color with a fine, white head that lingers and laces really nicely. Aroma is refreshing, honey sweet with notes of tropical fruit and citrusy hops. The taste features a good bitter hoppiness, and is surprisingly not citrusy. It's piney and dry, with very little sweetness and ends with a guava and a hint of banana after taste. If you're sick of hazy, juicy IPAs and want to get back to a basic west coast style IPA, this beer is so it. It's clean and bright, with balanced, long lasting carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 56 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity