Kabru West Coast IPA
Kabru pours a bright clear golden color with a fine, white head that lingers and laces really nicely. Aroma is refreshing, honey sweet with notes of tropical fruit and citrusy hops. The taste features a good bitter hoppiness, and is surprisingly not citrusy. It's piney and dry, with very little sweetness and ends with a guava and a hint of banana after taste. If you're sick of hazy, juicy IPAs and want to get back to a basic west coast style IPA, this beer is so it. It's clean and bright, with balanced, long lasting carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity