Kabru West Coast IPA
Kabru pours a bright clear golden color with a fine, white head that lingers and laces really nicely. Aroma is refreshing, honey sweet with notes of tropical fruit and citrusy hops. The taste features a good bitter hoppiness, and is surprisingly not citrusy. It's piney and dry, with very little sweetness and ends with a guava and a hint of banana after taste. If you're sick of hazy, juicy IPAs and want to get back to a basic west coast style IPA, this beer is so it. It's clean and bright, with balanced, long lasting carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity