Just Vanilla - Cuvee
Dark brown in color with almost no head. What head is there is also brown in color and creamy and oily in texture. Robust aroma with dark malt, chocolate, whiskey, and just a bit of vanilla. Taste is incredibly smooth, with a creamy, silky mouthfeel. Malty and slightly sweet, with dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and lots of bourbon. There is definitely some vanilla present, but it’s more in the background which works really well. Medium to full bodied, but not too heavy. The brewery is known for their stouts, and this one was aged in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels. We were waiting for fall to try our first beer from Cycle Brewing and this did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 31 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for To The Trees. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity