Just Outstanding IPA
Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. Aroma is hoppy and floral, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are some orange and grapefruit citrus notes, with a semi-sweet, smooth finish. It's full bodied and malt forward, but well hopped for the perfect balance. This beer is hard to find, but as far as IPAs go, we could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 24 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity