Just Outstanding IPA
Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. Aroma is hoppy and floral, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are some orange and grapefruit citrus notes, with a semi-sweet, smooth finish. It's full bodied and malt forward, but well hopped for the perfect balance. This beer is hard to find, but as far as IPAs go, we could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 57 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil