Just Here for the Comments
Just Here for the Comments is a hazy, translucent, golden sunshine color with a slight white head. It has a light lemon citrus aroma. A beer with this much haze leads you to believe it will be juicy, but that is not the case. Instead this beer is fairly dry with wheat maltiness paired with slightly bitter citrus hops. You end up with is a good hybrid between West Coast and North-East IPA styles. And this one is firmly in the DIPA category making no attempt to mask it's 8.1%. Another solid offering in a long string from New Glory.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 8 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity