Just for Fun
Just for Fun is an Imperial Black IPA from the state of New Mexico. The aroma out of the bottle is charcoal and burnt malts. After poured into the glass the smell transitions to an abundance of fresh hops. This is a very dark brown color that allows some light to peek through with a deep amber color around the edges. The flavor consists of roasted malts with hints of vanilla and toffee and are then balanced out by both fresh and earthy hops. A slight alcoholic kick let's you know the 'Imperial' is fitting. This beer packs a lot of flavor and reminds us we should try Black IPAs more often. We'd pick this one up again, just for fun.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Adam. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity