Just for Fun
Just for Fun is an Imperial Black IPA from the state of New Mexico. The aroma out of the bottle is charcoal and burnt malts. After poured into the glass the smell transitions to an abundance of fresh hops. This is a very dark brown color that allows some light to peek through with a deep amber color around the edges. The flavor consists of roasted malts with hints of vanilla and toffee and are then balanced out by both fresh and earthy hops. A slight alcoholic kick let's you know the 'Imperial' is fitting. This beer packs a lot of flavor and reminds us we should try Black IPAs more often. We'd pick this one up again, just for fun.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity