Just for Fun
Just for Fun is an Imperial Black IPA from the state of New Mexico. The aroma out of the bottle is charcoal and burnt malts. After poured into the glass the smell transitions to an abundance of fresh hops. This is a very dark brown color that allows some light to peek through with a deep amber color around the edges. The flavor consists of roasted malts with hints of vanilla and toffee and are then balanced out by both fresh and earthy hops. A slight alcoholic kick let's you know the 'Imperial' is fitting. This beer packs a lot of flavor and reminds us we should try Black IPAs more often. We'd pick this one up again, just for fun.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 49 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity