JuicyJack Juicy Hazy IPA
JuicyJack pours a very hazy peach color with three fingers of snow white head that recedes down leaving a trail of foam lacing the glass. It is highly aromatic with tropical and citrus fruit notes of guava and pineapple. The flavor features a ton of fruit qualities: peach, passionfruit, and guava. The malt backbone, with loads of oats and a hint of rye, play an accompanying part, in the end allowing the fruit their day in the sun. These days, a lot of breweries brew Hazy IPAs as a requirement, to a check a box on the list of consumer desires. But in this case, SanTan has produced a highly fruity and flavorful beer, a solid representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 32 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity