JuicyJack Juicy Hazy IPA
JuicyJack pours a very hazy peach color with three fingers of snow white head that recedes down leaving a trail of foam lacing the glass. It is highly aromatic with tropical and citrus fruit notes of guava and pineapple. The flavor features a ton of fruit qualities: peach, passionfruit, and guava. The malt backbone, with loads of oats and a hint of rye, play an accompanying part, in the end allowing the fruit their day in the sun. These days, a lot of breweries brew Hazy IPAs as a requirement, to a check a box on the list of consumer desires. But in this case, SanTan has produced a highly fruity and flavorful beer, a solid representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity