JuicyJack Juicy Hazy IPA
JuicyJack pours a very hazy peach color with three fingers of snow white head that recedes down leaving a trail of foam lacing the glass. It is highly aromatic with tropical and citrus fruit notes of guava and pineapple. The flavor features a ton of fruit qualities: peach, passionfruit, and guava. The malt backbone, with loads of oats and a hint of rye, play an accompanying part, in the end allowing the fruit their day in the sun. These days, a lot of breweries brew Hazy IPAs as a requirement, to a check a box on the list of consumer desires. But in this case, SanTan has produced a highly fruity and flavorful beer, a solid representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 25 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity