Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse
When pouring The Dude's Peach Berliner Weisse from the can, before you have a chance to notice anything else, the strong, tangy peach aroma is immediately noticeable. It pours a light straw color, very cloudy with light carbonation and a thick head. The flavor is that of fresh peach juice, initially, with a slight sweetness. It leaves you with some grapefruit like tartness on the tongue. This is a very fresh tasting beer with a ton of flavor reminiscent of biting into a real peach, not as sweet as a canned peach. Overall this is a very refreshing summer beer, great for a pool day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity