Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse
When pouring The Dude's Peach Berliner Weisse from the can, before you have a chance to notice anything else, the strong, tangy peach aroma is immediately noticeable. It pours a light straw color, very cloudy with light carbonation and a thick head. The flavor is that of fresh peach juice, initially, with a slight sweetness. It leaves you with some grapefruit like tartness on the tongue. This is a very fresh tasting beer with a ton of flavor reminiscent of biting into a real peach, not as sweet as a canned peach. Overall this is a very refreshing summer beer, great for a pool day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 53 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity