Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse
When pouring The Dude's Peach Berliner Weisse from the can, before you have a chance to notice anything else, the strong, tangy peach aroma is immediately noticeable. It pours a light straw color, very cloudy with light carbonation and a thick head. The flavor is that of fresh peach juice, initially, with a slight sweetness. It leaves you with some grapefruit like tartness on the tongue. This is a very fresh tasting beer with a ton of flavor reminiscent of biting into a real peach, not as sweet as a canned peach. Overall this is a very refreshing summer beer, great for a pool day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 12 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity