Golden orange color, very hazy, with one finger of long lasting, foamy head. Floral and juicy in the aroma. Taste is even juicier, with pineapple, mango, orange, and tangerine. Not sweet at all, but a little dank and resinous. Hops in this are Citra, Mosaic, and Vic Secret. Wheaty malt backbone with light, flaky, biscuit notes. Light bitterness with a medium body and nice carbonation. Very satisfying from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 23 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity