Golden orange color, very hazy, with one finger of long lasting, foamy head. Floral and juicy in the aroma. Taste is even juicier, with pineapple, mango, orange, and tangerine. Not sweet at all, but a little dank and resinous. Hops in this are Citra, Mosaic, and Vic Secret. Wheaty malt backbone with light, flaky, biscuit notes. Light bitterness with a medium body and nice carbonation. Very satisfying from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 26 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity