Jubilee Hoppy Holiday Extra IPA
Jubilee pours a coppery gold with a frothy, thick white head that recedes to half a finger and laces beautifully. The aroma is strong pine hop with a grassy note. Up front, there's a floral and guava flavor with a rye maltiness and a hint of caroway seed. It's very hop forward, with a nice drying bitterness. The carbonation is very lively so the flavor bursts brightly. It's also a smooth and sweet mouthfeel, with a thicker than usual feel for an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 54 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Green City. 2 hours ago
- More Latest Activity