Jubilee Hoppy Holiday Extra IPA
Jubilee pours a coppery gold with a frothy, thick white head that recedes to half a finger and laces beautifully. The aroma is strong pine hop with a grassy note. Up front, there's a floral and guava flavor with a rye maltiness and a hint of caroway seed. It's very hop forward, with a nice drying bitterness. The carbonation is very lively so the flavor bursts brightly. It's also a smooth and sweet mouthfeel, with a thicker than usual feel for an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 15 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity