Jubel 2015 is a complex barrel-aged strong ale with a sweet and smoky flavor. Its toasted malts are balanced by hints of caramel, toffee and figs. For a beer with 10.4% it has very little kick, but it will certainly keep you warm on cold winter nights. Or in our case, warm on heavily air-conditioned hot summer nights.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 28 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity