Jubel 2015 is a complex barrel-aged strong ale with a sweet and smoky flavor. Its toasted malts are balanced by hints of caramel, toffee and figs. For a beer with 10.4% it has very little kick, but it will certainly keep you warm on cold winter nights. Or in our case, warm on heavily air-conditioned hot summer nights.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 28 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer James and Julie. 36 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity