Joe is lighter in color than a lot of other IPAs, more yellow than amber, with a thin, off-white head. The strong, earthy hop smell is immediately apparent. This stays away from the fruity hop flavors and concentrates more on piney and floral hops. Joe keeps it simple, giving you a strong hop taste with a fair amount of bitterness and not a lot of complexity on the malt side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity