Joe is lighter in color than a lot of other IPAs, more yellow than amber, with a thin, off-white head. The strong, earthy hop smell is immediately apparent. This stays away from the fruity hop flavors and concentrates more on piney and floral hops. Joe keeps it simple, giving you a strong hop taste with a fair amount of bitterness and not a lot of complexity on the malt side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity