Joe is lighter in color than a lot of other IPAs, more yellow than amber, with a thin, off-white head. The strong, earthy hop smell is immediately apparent. This stays away from the fruity hop flavors and concentrates more on piney and floral hops. Joe keeps it simple, giving you a strong hop taste with a fair amount of bitterness and not a lot of complexity on the malt side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 34 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity