Joe is lighter in color than a lot of other IPAs, more yellow than amber, with a thin, off-white head. The strong, earthy hop smell is immediately apparent. This stays away from the fruity hop flavors and concentrates more on piney and floral hops. Joe keeps it simple, giving you a strong hop taste with a fair amount of bitterness and not a lot of complexity on the malt side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 23 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity