Color is golden orange, kind of turbid or murky, with one finger of white, soapy head. Nice lacing as the head recedes. Hoppy aroma with mostly tropical fruit. Taste is incredibly smooth with a soft, creamy mouthfeel. The malt bill must be flaked oats and wheat, and they create a very delicate texture. Hops have some tropical fruit, maybe papaya, mango, lychee, and definitely pineapple. A touch of orange and lemon citrus as well. This is a really flavorful, easy drinking, all around great Pale Ale. Not quite sure why it’s called Jingle Crush, but we could drink this all year long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity