Jersey Long Hots
Appearance is pale straw in color with a white head that dissipates quickly. Interesting aroma that smells meaty, like a spicy Italian or Kielbasa sausage, along with fresh bell pepper. Taste is much the same, but the chili pepper flavors are more muted than we feared. But there’s an Italian-seasoning spice from start to finish. We were taken back by the smoky, meaty flavors, especially given the very light color. Tasty and enjoyable – this beer deserves to be paired with food. Certainly worthy of the Strange Brew label, this is a novelty beer that we’d love to have other people try just so we can see what you think of it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 44 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity