Jersey Long Hots
Appearance is pale straw in color with a white head that dissipates quickly. Interesting aroma that smells meaty, like a spicy Italian or Kielbasa sausage, along with fresh bell pepper. Taste is much the same, but the chili pepper flavors are more muted than we feared. But there’s an Italian-seasoning spice from start to finish. We were taken back by the smoky, meaty flavors, especially given the very light color. Tasty and enjoyable – this beer deserves to be paired with food. Certainly worthy of the Strange Brew label, this is a novelty beer that we’d love to have other people try just so we can see what you think of it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 26 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity