Japanese Green Tea IPA
One of the very few tea-infused beers we have tried, Japanese Green Tea IPA is brewed by Stone in collaboration with the brewmasters from Baird Brewing Company in Japan and Ishii Brewing Company in Guam. This is a lighter tasting IPA with, as you would expect, a fair amount of tea flavor. It is surprisingly drinkable for having over 10% alcohol. Sometimes a strange pairing ends up too strange to be enjoyed, but the green tea qualities actually complement the hoppiness in this beer making for a refreshing change-of-pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 25 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity