Japanese Green Tea IPA
One of the very few tea-infused beers we have tried, Japanese Green Tea IPA is brewed by Stone in collaboration with the brewmasters from Baird Brewing Company in Japan and Ishii Brewing Company in Guam. This is a lighter tasting IPA with, as you would expect, a fair amount of tea flavor. It is surprisingly drinkable for having over 10% alcohol. Sometimes a strange pairing ends up too strange to be enjoyed, but the green tea qualities actually complement the hoppiness in this beer making for a refreshing change-of-pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Habitus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity