Japanese Green Tea IPA
One of the very few tea-infused beers we have tried, Japanese Green Tea IPA is brewed by Stone in collaboration with the brewmasters from Baird Brewing Company in Japan and Ishii Brewing Company in Guam. This is a lighter tasting IPA with, as you would expect, a fair amount of tea flavor. It is surprisingly drinkable for having over 10% alcohol. Sometimes a strange pairing ends up too strange to be enjoyed, but the green tea qualities actually complement the hoppiness in this beer making for a refreshing change-of-pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity