Japanese Green Tea IPA
One of the very few tea-infused beers we have tried, Japanese Green Tea IPA is brewed by Stone in collaboration with the brewmasters from Baird Brewing Company in Japan and Ishii Brewing Company in Guam. This is a lighter tasting IPA with, as you would expect, a fair amount of tea flavor. It is surprisingly drinkable for having over 10% alcohol. Sometimes a strange pairing ends up too strange to be enjoyed, but the green tea qualities actually complement the hoppiness in this beer making for a refreshing change-of-pace.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 36 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity