Janet's Brown Ale
This beer is dark brown in color with one finger of tan colored, sudsy head. Malt-forward aroma with dark bread and some sweetness, but it’s also pretty hoppy for this style. The taste matches the nose, with flavors like toasted malts, coffee, toffee, chocolate, and caramel. The malts are sweet, but not too sweet. We also get a supportive hop profile, with some citrus and pine. Mild bitterness, and a cola-like mouthfeel, with lively carbonation. Super drinkable, as this has a light body and really hides the 7.35% ABV. Long, dry finish to round out an enjoyable Brown Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity