Color is golden amber, slightly murky, with a finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is coffee dominant but there’s also some bourbon barrel notes. On the taste, we get the Belgian-style qualities, with dried fruit and caramel and honey sweetness. Coffee, vanilla, toffee, and bourbon flavors. Mouthfeel is silky and smooth. The 10.4% is a shocker but the beer is still medium to full bodied. Ours was bottled in 2016; so 3 extra years in the cellar really smoothed this out. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 10 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 55 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity