Color is golden amber, slightly murky, with a finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is coffee dominant but there’s also some bourbon barrel notes. On the taste, we get the Belgian-style qualities, with dried fruit and caramel and honey sweetness. Coffee, vanilla, toffee, and bourbon flavors. Mouthfeel is silky and smooth. The 10.4% is a shocker but the beer is still medium to full bodied. Ours was bottled in 2016; so 3 extra years in the cellar really smoothed this out. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity