Color is golden amber, slightly murky, with a finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is coffee dominant but there’s also some bourbon barrel notes. On the taste, we get the Belgian-style qualities, with dried fruit and caramel and honey sweetness. Coffee, vanilla, toffee, and bourbon flavors. Mouthfeel is silky and smooth. The 10.4% is a shocker but the beer is still medium to full bodied. Ours was bottled in 2016; so 3 extra years in the cellar really smoothed this out. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 53 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity