Color is golden amber, slightly murky, with a finger of off-white, creamy head. Aroma is coffee dominant but there’s also some bourbon barrel notes. On the taste, we get the Belgian-style qualities, with dried fruit and caramel and honey sweetness. Coffee, vanilla, toffee, and bourbon flavors. Mouthfeel is silky and smooth. The 10.4% is a shocker but the beer is still medium to full bodied. Ours was bottled in 2016; so 3 extra years in the cellar really smoothed this out. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 41 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity