James and Julie
James and Julie pours a reddish brown color that is non-transparent. Frothy head that is between off-white and khaki, thinning to ½ finger but leaving lacing around the glass. Mild aroma that is just slightly sour. Taste is smooth, with hints of dark cherry, plum, brown sugar, and raisins. We aged this for a couple extra years and it really balanced things out, but may have lessened the sourness. But still more focused on the sour than the malt. Medium body with a crisp, semi-dry finish. A well executed Flemish sour brown ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pale Ale. 19 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity