James and Julie
James and Julie pours a reddish brown color that is non-transparent. Frothy head that is between off-white and khaki, thinning to ½ finger but leaving lacing around the glass. Mild aroma that is just slightly sour. Taste is smooth, with hints of dark cherry, plum, brown sugar, and raisins. We aged this for a couple extra years and it really balanced things out, but may have lessened the sourness. But still more focused on the sour than the malt. Medium body with a crisp, semi-dry finish. A well executed Flemish sour brown ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 23 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity