James and Julie
James and Julie pours a reddish brown color that is non-transparent. Frothy head that is between off-white and khaki, thinning to ½ finger but leaving lacing around the glass. Mild aroma that is just slightly sour. Taste is smooth, with hints of dark cherry, plum, brown sugar, and raisins. We aged this for a couple extra years and it really balanced things out, but may have lessened the sourness. But still more focused on the sour than the malt. Medium body with a crisp, semi-dry finish. A well executed Flemish sour brown ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity