Jambi pours a dark amber with a one finger white head that disappears quickly. The aroma is very citrus heavy with notes of grapefruit. The taste hits notes of lemongrass, with an interesting buttery quality of malt. There's more of a clean sweetness than a lingering bitterness, but there is a balanced bitter bite at the end. The mouthfeel is light and it's well carbonated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 19 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity