Jambi pours a dark amber with a one finger white head that disappears quickly. The aroma is very citrus heavy with notes of grapefruit. The taste hits notes of lemongrass, with an interesting buttery quality of malt. There's more of a clean sweetness than a lingering bitterness, but there is a balanced bitter bite at the end. The mouthfeel is light and it's well carbonated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 20 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 34 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 58 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity