Jambi pours a dark amber with a one finger white head that disappears quickly. The aroma is very citrus heavy with notes of grapefruit. The taste hits notes of lemongrass, with an interesting buttery quality of malt. There's more of a clean sweetness than a lingering bitterness, but there is a balanced bitter bite at the end. The mouthfeel is light and it's well carbonated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity