It's Complicated Being a Wizard
It's Complicated Being a Wizard pours a golden orange color with plenty of haziness. It has a foamy, off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is a bit boozy, and you can pick up on both the malt and the hops before your first sip. At first the taste is all malt, with some burnt caramel malt that transitions into a hop flavor that is piney, resinous, herbal, and earthy. Above average bitterness, and watch out because the alcohol seems to sneak up on you. This isn't a beer for beginners, but if you want a bold, Vermont IPA, this is worth a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 54 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity