It's Complicated Being a Wizard
It's Complicated Being a Wizard pours a golden orange color with plenty of haziness. It has a foamy, off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is a bit boozy, and you can pick up on both the malt and the hops before your first sip. At first the taste is all malt, with some burnt caramel malt that transitions into a hop flavor that is piney, resinous, herbal, and earthy. Above average bitterness, and watch out because the alcohol seems to sneak up on you. This isn't a beer for beginners, but if you want a bold, Vermont IPA, this is worth a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 7 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity