It's Complicated Being a Wizard
It’s Complicated Being a Wizard pours a golden orange color with plenty of haziness. It has a foamy, off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is a bit boozy, and you can pick up on both the malt and the hops before your first sip. At first the taste is all malt, with some burnt caramel malt that transitions into a hop flavor that is piney, resinous, herbal, and earthy. Above average bitterness, and watch out because the alcohol seems to sneak up on you. This isn’t a beer for beginners, but if you want a bold, Vermont IPA, this is worth a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for PranQster. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity