It's Complicated Being a Wizard
It’s Complicated Being a Wizard pours a golden orange color with plenty of haziness. It has a foamy, off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is a bit boozy, and you can pick up on both the malt and the hops before your first sip. At first the taste is all malt, with some burnt caramel malt that transitions into a hop flavor that is piney, resinous, herbal, and earthy. Above average bitterness, and watch out because the alcohol seems to sneak up on you. This isn’t a beer for beginners, but if you want a bold, Vermont IPA, this is worth a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Noa Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity