It's Complicated Being a Wizard
It's Complicated Being a Wizard pours a golden orange color with plenty of haziness. It has a foamy, off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is a bit boozy, and you can pick up on both the malt and the hops before your first sip. At first the taste is all malt, with some burnt caramel malt that transitions into a hop flavor that is piney, resinous, herbal, and earthy. Above average bitterness, and watch out because the alcohol seems to sneak up on you. This isn't a beer for beginners, but if you want a bold, Vermont IPA, this is worth a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Sactown Brews. 47 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cashmere XPA. 4 hours ago
- Beermonk commented on beer Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Pterodactyl. 5 hours ago
- Beermonk added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity