It's Complicated Being a Wizard
It’s Complicated Being a Wizard pours a golden orange color with plenty of haziness. It has a foamy, off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is a bit boozy, and you can pick up on both the malt and the hops before your first sip. At first the taste is all malt, with some burnt caramel malt that transitions into a hop flavor that is piney, resinous, herbal, and earthy. Above average bitterness, and watch out because the alcohol seems to sneak up on you. This isn’t a beer for beginners, but if you want a bold, Vermont IPA, this is worth a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 45 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity