It's Complicated Being a Wizard
It's Complicated Being a Wizard pours a golden orange color with plenty of haziness. It has a foamy, off-white head with good lacing. Aroma is a bit boozy, and you can pick up on both the malt and the hops before your first sip. At first the taste is all malt, with some burnt caramel malt that transitions into a hop flavor that is piney, resinous, herbal, and earthy. Above average bitterness, and watch out because the alcohol seems to sneak up on you. This isn't a beer for beginners, but if you want a bold, Vermont IPA, this is worth a shot.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 33 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity