Isle Of MaGourdo
Isle of MaGourdo pours a translucent, amber orange color with lots of carbonation bubbles in the glass. Off-white, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma has plenty of pumpkin fruit, pumpkin pie, and cinnamon. On the taste, we notice the light body that drinks like a lager, even though this is an ale. Flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg, but those don't overwhelm. Highly carbonated with a dry, bubbly mouthfeel. Refreshing and smooth - a perfect pumpkin beer for any warm climate area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 35 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity