Isle Of MaGourdo
Isle of MaGourdo pours a translucent, amber orange color with lots of carbonation bubbles in the glass. Off-white, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma has plenty of pumpkin fruit, pumpkin pie, and cinnamon. On the taste, we notice the light body that drinks like a lager, even though this is an ale. Flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg, but those don't overwhelm. Highly carbonated with a dry, bubbly mouthfeel. Refreshing and smooth - a perfect pumpkin beer for any warm climate area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 26 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity