Isle Of MaGourdo
Isle of MaGourdo pours a translucent, amber orange color with lots of carbonation bubbles in the glass. Off-white, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma has plenty of pumpkin fruit, pumpkin pie, and cinnamon. On the taste, we notice the light body that drinks like a lager, even though this is an ale. Flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg, but those don't overwhelm. Highly carbonated with a dry, bubbly mouthfeel. Refreshing and smooth - a perfect pumpkin beer for any warm climate area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other added a rating for Cold Press Black. 25 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity