Islander IPA pours a golden amber color with a thick, fluffy white head. The aroma is that of fresh, tropical hops mixed with pine. The flavor follows the smell with resinous piney hop flavors and fresh apricot. There is also a noticeable caramel malt presence, though the hop is the main character in this story. A slight bitterness in the aftertaste gives this beer a dryness that invites you to take the next sip. This is not overly bitter or boozy, a posterchild for the California IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity