Islander IPA pours a golden amber color with a thick, fluffy white head. The aroma is that of fresh, tropical hops mixed with pine. The flavor follows the smell with resinous piney hop flavors and fresh apricot. There is also a noticeable caramel malt presence, though the hop is the main character in this story. A slight bitterness in the aftertaste gives this beer a dryness that invites you to take the next sip. This is not overly bitter or boozy, a posterchild for the California IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 19 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity