Islander IPA pours a golden amber color with a thick, fluffy white head. The aroma is that of fresh, tropical hops mixed with pine. The flavor follows the smell with resinous piney hop flavors and fresh apricot. There is also a noticeable caramel malt presence, though the hop is the main character in this story. A slight bitterness in the aftertaste gives this beer a dryness that invites you to take the next sip. This is not overly bitter or boozy, a posterchild for the California IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity