Island Brewing Company IPA
Pours a clear, amber or light copper color. Pretty thick, foamy off-white head with excellent lacing. Aroma is tropical fruit and malt. The flavor is a similar tropical fruit, but also a bit of grapefruit and lemon citrus. Creamy, warming mouthfeel. Light bodied, drinks more like a pale ale. Super smooth, no lingering bitterness. Nice local beer that we were happy to find on a recent trip up to Santa Barbara County.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to DIPA Thoughts. 59 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity