Island Brewing Company IPA
Pours a clear, amber or light copper color. Pretty thick, foamy off-white head with excellent lacing. Aroma is tropical fruit and malt. The flavor is a similar tropical fruit, but also a bit of grapefruit and lemon citrus. Creamy, warming mouthfeel. Light bodied, drinks more like a pale ale. Super smooth, no lingering bitterness. Nice local beer that we were happy to find on a recent trip up to Santa Barbara County.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity