Island Brewing Company IPA
Pours a clear, amber or light copper color. Pretty thick, foamy off-white head with excellent lacing. Aroma is tropical fruit and malt. The flavor is a similar tropical fruit, but also a bit of grapefruit and lemon citrus. Creamy, warming mouthfeel. Light bodied, drinks more like a pale ale. Super smooth, no lingering bitterness. Nice local beer that we were happy to find on a recent trip up to Santa Barbara County.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity