Island Brewing Company IPA
Pours a clear, amber or light copper color. Pretty thick, foamy off-white head with excellent lacing. Aroma is tropical fruit and malt. The flavor is a similar tropical fruit, but also a bit of grapefruit and lemon citrus. Creamy, warming mouthfeel. Light bodied, drinks more like a pale ale. Super smooth, no lingering bitterness. Nice local beer that we were happy to find on a recent trip up to Santa Barbara County.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity