Island Brewing Company IPA
Pours a clear, amber or light copper color. Pretty thick, foamy off-white head with excellent lacing. Aroma is tropical fruit and malt. The flavor is a similar tropical fruit, but also a bit of grapefruit and lemon citrus. Creamy, warming mouthfeel. Light bodied, drinks more like a pale ale. Super smooth, no lingering bitterness. Nice local beer that we were happy to find on a recent trip up to Santa Barbara County.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 38 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity