IPA Del Rey
Pours a deep gold color that is mostly clear, although there is some translucent haze present. Head is white, creamy, and leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. One whiff will draw you in, with hop aromas of citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. Taste is predominantly citrus, with tangerine and grapefruit that are fresh and clean, yet impart a pretty strong bitterness from start to finish. Very West Coast in style, with a mild malt bill that really lets the hops stand out. Medium body with dry but juicy mouthfeel. Finish lingers with a bold bitterness that IPA lovers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 19 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity