Invasive Species IPA
Invasive Species pours a super clear, golden yellow color with medium head consisting of soapy white bubbles. The aroma is primarily citrus hops with a touch of tropical fruit. The flavor is citrus as well with a dry mouthfeel and some tropical flavors. There is pine on the finish with a slight grapefruit bitterness. The malt backbone in this beer is biscuity but reserved, allowing the hop flavors to take center-stage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Mai Tai PA. 15 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 48 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity