Into the Woods
Into the Woods pours a very hazy but bright golden orange color. Thin head that dissipates quickly leaving a bit of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and tropical fruit dominated, like papaya and mango. Maybe some melon. There’s also pine and an interesting spice flavor like black pepper that was not expected. Light malt profile and mild bitterness, but a bit more bitterness than you normally get in this style. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth – Northeast-style drinkability and nice flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 35 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity