Into the Woods
Into the Woods pours a very hazy but bright golden orange color. Thin head that dissipates quickly leaving a bit of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and tropical fruit dominated, like papaya and mango. Maybe some melon. There's also pine and an interesting spice flavor like black pepper that was not expected. Light malt profile and mild bitterness, but a bit more bitterness than you normally get in this style. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth - Northeast-style drinkability and nice flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 19 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Memory Foam. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Invent the Universe. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Füry Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity