Into the Woods
Into the Woods pours a very hazy but bright golden orange color. Thin head that dissipates quickly leaving a bit of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and tropical fruit dominated, like papaya and mango. Maybe some melon. There's also pine and an interesting spice flavor like black pepper that was not expected. Light malt profile and mild bitterness, but a bit more bitterness than you normally get in this style. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth - Northeast-style drinkability and nice flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Big Blue Van. 14 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity