Interurban IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a creamy head that disappears quickly but leaves behind some white lacing. The aroma is grassy and piney with some fragrant citrus and resin. Medium bodied with a good pale malt backbone. Taste is hoppy and flavorful and both grapefruit and lime seem to standout. The finish comes back full circle to the pine and resin with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall this is a nice example of a Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 34 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity