Interurban IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a creamy head that disappears quickly but leaves behind some white lacing. The aroma is grassy and piney with some fragrant citrus and resin. Medium bodied with a good pale malt backbone. Taste is hoppy and flavorful and both grapefruit and lime seem to standout. The finish comes back full circle to the pine and resin with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall this is a nice example of a Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 49 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity