Interurban IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a creamy head that disappears quickly but leaves behind some white lacing. The aroma is grassy and piney with some fragrant citrus and resin. Medium bodied with a good pale malt backbone. Taste is hoppy and flavorful and both grapefruit and lime seem to standout. The finish comes back full circle to the pine and resin with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall this is a nice example of a Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity