Interurban IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a creamy head that disappears quickly but leaves behind some white lacing. The aroma is grassy and piney with some fragrant citrus and resin. Medium bodied with a good pale malt backbone. Taste is hoppy and flavorful and both grapefruit and lime seem to standout. The finish comes back full circle to the pine and resin with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall this is a nice example of a Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Salted Caramel Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter. 44 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity