Interurban IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a creamy head that disappears quickly but leaves behind some white lacing. The aroma is grassy and piney with some fragrant citrus and resin. Medium bodied with a good pale malt backbone. Taste is hoppy and flavorful and both grapefruit and lime seem to standout. The finish comes back full circle to the pine and resin with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall this is a nice example of a Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 22 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity