Juggernaut is a light hazy, opaque, orange color with a thick soapy head. Our can had some visible sediment, maybe some leftover yeast. The aroma is fresh, fruity and tropical. The flavor is juicy as can be with loads of orange, pineapple and even more exotic flavors like mango and guava. The mouthfeel is creamy with a lactose quality. The 8.7% ABV is barely noticeable through the bursting flavors of this beer. Ol' Republic, which cut its teeth on lagers and non-IPA is now firmly cemented in the IPA world with this "interstellar" offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Seizoen. 46 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pale to the King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity