Juggernaut is a light hazy, opaque, orange color with a thick soapy head. Our can had some visible sediment, maybe some leftover yeast. The aroma is fresh, fruity and tropical. The flavor is juicy as can be with loads of orange, pineapple and even more exotic flavors like mango and guava. The mouthfeel is creamy with a lactose quality. The 8.7% ABV is barely noticeable through the bursting flavors of this beer. Ol' Republic, which cut its teeth on lagers and non-IPA is now firmly cemented in the IPA world with this "interstellar" offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 27 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity