Juggernaut is a light hazy, opaque, orange color with a thick soapy head. Our can had some visible sediment, maybe some leftover yeast. The aroma is fresh, fruity and tropical. The flavor is juicy as can be with loads of orange, pineapple and even more exotic flavors like mango and guava. The mouthfeel is creamy with a lactose quality. The 8.7% ABV is barely noticeable through the bursting flavors of this beer. Ol' Republic, which cut its teeth on lagers and non-IPA is now firmly cemented in the IPA world with this "interstellar" offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- kspainhome added a rating for Leisure Lagoon. 8 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Summer Solstice. 27 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 53 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity