Juggernaut is a light hazy, opaque, orange color with a thick soapy head. Our can had some visible sediment, maybe some leftover yeast. The aroma is fresh, fruity and tropical. The flavor is juicy as can be with loads of orange, pineapple and even more exotic flavors like mango and guava. The mouthfeel is creamy with a lactose quality. The 8.7% ABV is barely noticeable through the bursting flavors of this beer. Ol' Republic, which cut its teeth on lagers and non-IPA is now firmly cemented in the IPA world with this "interstellar" offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. Less than a minute ago.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 29 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pure West. 33 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pure West. 40 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity