Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste)
Copy & Paste pours a light orange color and is quite hazy. It has a fresh citrus, grapefruit hop aroma. On the taste, it is a citrus punch to the face with a lot of orange flavor. Grapefruit pith, lemon flavor, and some orange juice-like acidity gives it tartness and shares some characteristics with a sour beer. The malt profile is very reserved in this beer, letting the hops shine bright. At 5.8% the alcohol is not detectable but it is full bodied and flavored for a pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 8 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity