Infinite Wishes 2017
The 2017 vintage pours jet black in color. The head is creamy, one finger thick, tan colored, and thins to a nice film. Strong aroma of bourbon, brown sugar, and oak barrels. Taste is exceptionally smooth, with dark malt, milk chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, and bourbon. A touch of dark fruit, and lots of wood and oak flavors. The mouthfeel is silky and creamy. Full bodied with a 12.8% that is very warming, but goes down pretty easily. Overall this is a very nice BBA Imperial Stout. Well rounded and balanced – we held onto this for 3 years and it sure tastes fantastic now!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 15 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 42 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 50 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity