Infinite Wishes 2017
The 2017 vintage pours jet black in color. The head is creamy, one finger thick, tan colored, and thins to a nice film. Strong aroma of bourbon, brown sugar, and oak barrels. Taste is exceptionally smooth, with dark malt, milk chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, and bourbon. A touch of dark fruit, and lots of wood and oak flavors. The mouthfeel is silky and creamy. Full bodied with a 12.8% that is very warming, but goes down pretty easily. Overall this is a very nice BBA Imperial Stout. Well rounded and balanced – we held onto this for 3 years and it sure tastes fantastic now!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 31 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity