Infinite Wishes 2017
The 2017 vintage pours jet black in color. The head is creamy, one finger thick, tan colored, and thins to a nice film. Strong aroma of bourbon, brown sugar, and oak barrels. Taste is exceptionally smooth, with dark malt, milk chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, and bourbon. A touch of dark fruit, and lots of wood and oak flavors. The mouthfeel is silky and creamy. Full bodied with a 12.8% that is very warming, but goes down pretty easily. Overall this is a very nice BBA Imperial Stout. Well rounded and balanced – we held onto this for 3 years and it sure tastes fantastic now!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 32 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity