Infinite Void Imperial Stout
Infinite Void pours thick and dark brown, with very little chocolate colored head that dissipates immediately to a thin film. Its smell is pretty straightforward - like molasses and booze. First sip is really pleasant, starting with some caramel and honey with a roasty chocolate creaminess. Second sip builds on the first, adding a molasses thickness and a roasty but subtle coffee that continues to build. It's a full bodied beer that keeps getting thicker the more you drink, with a low to middle carbonation. The alcohol is well hidden, and although it's not sweet, it's on the syrupy side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 12 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity