Color is golden straw and very clear, with a frothy white head and nice lacing. Floral and citrus aroma. On the taste, the hops jump out at you with citrus, berry, pine, and a black pepper bite. Light malt base, but the grains provide solid balance to the hop flavors. There's a moderate bitterness that clearly defines this as a West Coast style IPA. Medium body with a refreshing and slick mouthfeel. The finish lingers with grapefruit pith and lemon. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 20 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity