Color is golden straw and very clear, with a frothy white head and nice lacing. Floral and citrus aroma. On the taste, the hops jump out at you with citrus, berry, pine, and a black pepper bite. Light malt base, but the grains provide solid balance to the hop flavors. There’s a moderate bitterness that clearly defines this as a West Coast style IPA. Medium body with a refreshing and slick mouthfeel. The finish lingers with grapefruit pith and lemon. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 5 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 45 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity