Color is golden straw and very clear, with a frothy white head and nice lacing. Floral and citrus aroma. On the taste, the hops jump out at you with citrus, berry, pine, and a black pepper bite. Light malt base, but the grains provide solid balance to the hop flavors. There's a moderate bitterness that clearly defines this as a West Coast style IPA. Medium body with a refreshing and slick mouthfeel. The finish lingers with grapefruit pith and lemon. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 23 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity