Inclined IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden copper color. Really beautiful appearance complemented by a foamy, white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with hints of citrus, pine, and tropical fruit. The taste is fruity, with tropical fruit, peach, and melon at the forefront. Some pine in the finish, with a dry and slightly bitter lingering flavor. Light to medium body with a superb, creamy mouthfeel. Pretty easy drinking for 7%. Overall this was a fantastic beer. Our first from Santa Monica Beer Works and we'll be back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 53 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity