Inclined IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden copper color. Really beautiful appearance complemented by a foamy, white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with hints of citrus, pine, and tropical fruit. The taste is fruity, with tropical fruit, peach, and melon at the forefront. Some pine in the finish, with a dry and slightly bitter lingering flavor. Light to medium body with a superb, creamy mouthfeel. Pretty easy drinking for 7%. Overall this was a fantastic beer. Our first from Santa Monica Beer Works and we'll be back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 17 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity