Inclined IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden copper color. Really beautiful appearance complemented by a foamy, white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with hints of citrus, pine, and tropical fruit. The taste is fruity, with tropical fruit, peach, and melon at the forefront. Some pine in the finish, with a dry and slightly bitter lingering flavor. Light to medium body with a superb, creamy mouthfeel. Pretty easy drinking for 7%. Overall this was a fantastic beer. Our first from Santa Monica Beer Works and we'll be back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 6 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 56 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity