Inclined IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden copper color. Really beautiful appearance complemented by a foamy, white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with hints of citrus, pine, and tropical fruit. The taste is fruity, with tropical fruit, peach, and melon at the forefront. Some pine in the finish, with a dry and slightly bitter lingering flavor. Light to medium body with a superb, creamy mouthfeel. Pretty easy drinking for 7%. Overall this was a fantastic beer. Our first from Santa Monica Beer Works and we’ll be back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 55 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity