Inclined IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden copper color. Really beautiful appearance complemented by a foamy, white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with hints of citrus, pine, and tropical fruit. The taste is fruity, with tropical fruit, peach, and melon at the forefront. Some pine in the finish, with a dry and slightly bitter lingering flavor. Light to medium body with a superb, creamy mouthfeel. Pretty easy drinking for 7%. Overall this was a fantastic beer. Our first from Santa Monica Beer Works and we'll be back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 32 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity