Incarnation pours a golden yellow color with a solid head. And with its fantastic, funky aroma and fresh hop flavors, many drinkers might be convinced that this is a West Coast IPA. The Mosaic hops taste fresh, citrusy, and tropical. Medium carbonation with a dry finish that maintains the hop dominance from start to finish. Full of flavor and very drinkable, this is a can't miss St. Louis IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 49 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity