Incarnation pours a golden yellow color with a solid head. And with its fantastic, funky aroma and fresh hop flavors, many drinkers might be convinced that this is a West Coast IPA. The Mosaic hops taste fresh, citrusy, and tropical. Medium carbonation with a dry finish that maintains the hop dominance from start to finish. Full of flavor and very drinkable, this is a can't miss St. Louis IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity