Incarnation pours a golden yellow color with a solid head. And with its fantastic, funky aroma and fresh hop flavors, many drinkers might be convinced that this is a West Coast IPA. The Mosaic hops taste fresh, citrusy, and tropical. Medium carbonation with a dry finish that maintains the hop dominance from start to finish. Full of flavor and very drinkable, this is a can't miss St. Louis IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 11 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 56 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity