Incarnation pours a golden yellow color with a solid head. And with its fantastic, funky aroma and fresh hop flavors, many drinkers might be convinced that this is a West Coast IPA. The Mosaic hops taste fresh, citrusy, and tropical. Medium carbonation with a dry finish that maintains the hop dominance from start to finish. Full of flavor and very drinkable, this is a can't miss St. Louis IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity